Single-Bed Machine Knit Sock Pattern

Machine-knit (flatbed) sock As I mentioned, I’ve been working on coming up with a pattern for socks I can make on my knitting machine without a ribber. Here’s the result!

Download it here: Single-Bed Machine Knit Sock Pattern

This entry was posted in Knitting. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Single-Bed Machine Knit Sock Pattern

1. kelly Tygert says:

I am glad to see your making good use of the knitting machine! I just purchased a replacement and thought I might try making some socks and came across your blog and spotted your ebay name! Nice pattern directions!

2. Tamara says:

Thanks for the pattern. Can’t wait to try — like now!!!

3. Dorothy says:

Hello,
    I wanted to thank you for your great sock pattern. Do you have any more knitting machine patterns?
    Thanks again.

4. Robert W. Hamlin says:

I tried to download this pattern for a sock knitted on a single bed knitter.

I would appreciate it if you would send me that pattern. My address is. 799 Yellowstone Dr. Apt 242, Vacaville, Calif 95687. I will send you a check for the pattern and shipping. Thank You

5. Geek2Nurse says:

I emailed you the pattern; let me know if that doesn’t do the trick!

6. diane hoffman says:

Thank you so much for the pattern.
    I used it to make a gift of silk, marino wool and alpaca socks.

7. Linda says:

Hello,

Thank you for this pattern! I just got a machine and am looking forward to trying it. This looks like fun. lkm.

8. Entity says:

Thanks so much for the sock pattern!

9. I would like to have the pattern. I am a beginning knitter and hope I can do this.

Thanks Gloria