1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Open
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? There are hotels that have conditioner???
3. Have you ever danced in public? Not willingly.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? Nope.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes? Can’t live without them!
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? No, I avoid the guilt by not cutting them out to begin with.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? No.
9. Do you always smile for pictures? Yeah, but sometimes I don’t mean it.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? People who have brains and don’t use them.
11. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Depends whether Jeff is in the bed (out) or not (tucked in).
12. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Only on stairs.
13. Have you ever peed in the woods? I’m from Texas. Of course I’ve peed in the woods.
14. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? Does it count if it’s playing in my head?
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? Not since microbiology.
16. Have you ever kissed someone in the rain? Silly question. I live in the Pacific Northwest!
17. Do you like popcorn from those big tins? Yes. But I like tamales in the big tins even better.
18. What is your “Song of the week”? “Love Without End, Amen” George Strait (“Daddies don’t just love their children every now and then…”)
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Real men can be manly in any color.
20. Do you still watch cartoons? Nope. They’re no good any more. 🙁
21. What’s your favorite scary movie? I don’t like scary movies. They rank just below “hitting myself in the head with a hammer” on my list of “things I like to do for fun.”
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? If it’s already hidden, why would I need to bury it?
23. What do you drink with dinner? Nothing. After dinner I drink iced tea.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? I’m a nugget purist. Nothing.
25. What is your favorite food/cuisine? Today it’s anything with shrimp and/or Dungeness crab. Tomorrow it may be something else.
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Men in Black, Serenity. I like a lot of movies, but I don’t generally want to watch them over again. Those two, however, I could watch more than once.
27. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? I was a girl scout until my dad arrested my troop leader. I wanted to be a boy scout (they did cooler stuff) but my parents wouldn’t let me.
28. What is your favorite physical feature in the opposite sex? Eyes and shoulders.
29. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Just the other day. (Post-it Notes are paper, right?)
30. Can you change the oil on a car? Why? The place in Scappoose gives me free espresso while they do it for me.
31. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Once or twice, but not in a very long time.
32. Ran out of gas? Once.
33. Favorite kind of sandwich? PBJ
34. Best thing to eat for breakfast? Omelette
35. What is your usual bedtime? 2 or 3am except on school nights when it’s more like 11pm, unless I work, then it’s 10am the next morning.
36. Are you lazy? In some ways, but usually it’s the kind of lazy that is a whole lot of trouble. Like carrying sixteen things at once so I don’t have to make two trips.
37. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for halloween? A ghost once, and a Japanese girl, and Batman.
38. How many languages can you speak? 2
39. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? No.
40. Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Legos. (There’s a very good reason why you’ve never heard of “Lincoln Log Land.”)
41. Are you stubborn? Only when I’m right. (I’m almost always right.)
42. Who is better…Leno or Letterman? Depends how tired I am.
43. Ever watch soap operas?
44. Afraid of heights? Depends who’s on them. Me — no. My children — YES!
45. Sing in the car? Of course. Why else would God have put radios in cars?
46. Dance in the shower? No, unless somebody flushes the toilet.
47. Dance in the car? Depends on my fluid intake and how long it’s been since the last rest stop.
48. Ever used a gun? I’m from Texas.
49. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? When Risa and I did Glamour Shots 6 or 7 years ago, unless employee ID badges count.
50. Do you think musicals are cheesy? Absolutely. If I randomly broke into song and/or dance every few minutes people would think I was cheesy, too!
51. Is Christmas stressful? No. Finals week is stressful, and Christmas gets some of the fallout just because it follows finals week so closely. But Christmas itself is not stressful.
52. Ever eat a pierogie? Yes. My friend Olga was Ukrainian and made the best pierogies ever.
53. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Nurse. I should have listened to myself; then I’d have only had to go to college once.
54. One thing you would want if you were stranded on an island. Wi-fi. No, toilet paper. No, wi-fi. Darn. It’s a trick question!
55. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? It seems like someone has asked me that before.
56. Take a vitamin daily? When I remember.
57. Wear slippers? Nope.
58. Wear a bath robe? Only in the winter, because we don’t have heat.
59. What do you wear to bed? T-shirt and panties
60. First concert? Dallas Holm, or maybe it was Dogwood.
61. Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart? Fred Meyer.
62. Nike or Adidas? Brooks.
63. Cheetos or Fritos? Cheetos.
64. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Sunflower seeds, raw.
65. Ever hear of, “gorp”? Yeah. I grok gorp.
66. Ever take dance lessons? Nope.
67. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? I don’t have a future spouse. I’m keeping the one I’ve got.
68. Can you curl your tongue? Yes.
69. Ever won a spelling bee? Not first place. I got third place in seventh grade and second in eighth.
70. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Probably.
71. Own any record albums? Yes. I’ve also owned eight track tapes.
72. Own a record player? Gave it to my ex.
73. Regularly burn incense? No
74. Ever been in love? Yes
75. Who would you like to see in concert? Simon and Garfunkel, because they’d be back together then.
76. What was the last movie you saw in theaters? The daVinci Code
77. Hot tea or cold tea? Iced tea. (Did I mention I’m from Texas?)
78. Tea or coffee? Yes.
79. Favorite kind of cookie? Snickerdoodles.
80. Can you swim well? If “well” means “not drowning,” yes. If it means speed or style counts, no. But I can tread water for hours.
81. Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? Yes. It’s a critical nursing skill.
82. Are you patient? Yes, except with stupid people. (See question #10.)
83. DJ or band at a wedding? CD Player
84. Ever won a contest? Yep.
85. Ever have plastic surgery? Nope.
86. Which are better, black or green olives? Black.
87. Can you knit or crochet? Yes.
88. Best room for a fireplace? All of them.
89. Do you want to get married? Already did.
90. If married, how long have you been married? 25 years all together. 10 years this time.
91. Who was your HS crush? Mark England and Dan McReynolds.
92. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? I don’t have to. (See question #41.)
93. Do you have kids? Yes.
94. Do you want kids? Yes. (The kind I can spoil rotten and then send home with their parents when I’m done with them.)
95. Whats your favorite color? Depends what mood I’m in and what it’s for. Purple is frequently one of them. And bergundy. And black.
96. Do you miss someone right now? No.
97. Favorite hobby? All of them.
98. Jeans or Khakis? Scrubs.
99. Favorite flower? Blooming ones.
100. Last words? “‘Night, Honey. I’ll be there in a minute.”
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Open